Friday, November 19, 2010

Captured Moment




One of the great side benefits of home schooling is the relationship that can develop between siblings. All of my kids have a great relationship ( of course, we don't really allow them not to) but recently during a family portrait session this was once again dispayed. Caileigh and Collin arranged themselves for these shots and I love them. I love the sweetness between the two and the way Collin cares for his sister. I think much of their relationship harkens back to the training we gave them when they were little, Collin as the Knight- Protector and Caileigh as the Princess. Click on the title, "Captured Moments" to go the original blog on this subject.
I love these pictures and the moment in time they captured.



Categories:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!