Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Girl

Caileigh and Collin just turned 10 and so I wanted to post a little about each of them. This post is about my girl, the Princess.




My girl is ... dramatic. She doesn't get called dramagirl for nothing.



My girl marches to the beat of her own drum.


My girl loves adrenaline.




My girl is beautiful and her twin is handsome.







My girl loves a new adventure, a new place to explore.




My girl is infinitely curious.





My girl is brave. She will touch anything, including banana slugs which none of the rest of us would.




My girl is silly.


My girl is also kind and loving. She loves little ones and has endless patience with them even though she has no patience in the rest of her life. She is smart and witty and is learning the ancient art of sarcasm, within limits, of course. My girl loves Jesus and wants to help the whole world because He loves the whole world. My girl lives life to the fullest, forgives and forgets quickly. My girl is crafty. I have no idea where that comes from. My girl is learning to control her tongue and her quick anger, not an easy task. My girl is charming and impulsive. She is a delight to be around and brings joy to my life everyday.


Happy 10th Birthday, Caileigh Girl!



My Categories:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!