Thursday, April 05, 2012

Day of Worship

In our family ministry service this week we had a Day of Worsgip where we learned to worship God for who He is and what He has done for us. The opening video was written and directed by very talented staff at our church. I am showing for two reasons. One, because Caileigh and Collin are in it and two, the message of the video is one of the reasons that I am so passionate about being involved in Children's Ministry and homeschooling - the message that we are to continually bring our kids to the feet of Jesus. Check it out:

www.youtube.com/rushhourcolorado


1 comment:

  1. I loved seeing my sweet niece and nephew in this! I am so proud of how involved your whole family is in church and serving God. You all are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!