Monday, June 11, 2012

Thought this was genius...

When my kids were little, I would have them do 15min clean ups before Dad got home and if they left anything out I would clean them up and put them in a trash bag. I did the same thing for rooms as they were to clean them up every morning. I would let them "work off" their payment to me to get their toys back, although once the kids were fine with me taking their toys I donated many of them.

 I thought the ideas on the following blog was pretty smart. I like the idea of putting notes in the place of the toy as a clever reminder. I would make sure the kids know when they are supposed to clean their toys up though, whether it be a 15 min clean up, before bed or whenever you say to.


zitzmanfam.blogspot.com
Categories:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!