Monday, August 03, 2009

Worldview Training

I have been looking for resources to help aid us in training our kids in worldview and have a few I wanted to share.

For those that have done "The Truth Project" or maybe even in conjunction with, "The Truth Chronicles:Adventures in Odyssey" is great. So very fun to listen to but has a great message about learning to evaluate what we hear and what we learn in light of what God says.

Connor and I are also beginning an introductory logic course that is enjoyable and fun while still training in hearing fallacies and being able to think clearly. I think it's great for middle school kids and above. The First book is "The Fallacy Detective" and is from a Christian worldview. We'll begin formal logic training later but this is a great starter.

Categories:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!