Friday, January 16, 2009

Pictures

Here's some pictures from Christmas. We had another scavenger hunt for their main gift which was a Wii. You'll see that Connor can't stand up from the sheer joy of the thought of having one. We messed with the kids heads all fall long about NOT getting a Wii so we really had them going. The Wii is fun but what I enjoyed the most is Grammy and Papa playing for hours with the kids and just loving it. Papa can roll a mean bowling ball and Grammy really gets into her baseball.

Christmas was lovely and Mr. Vic makes a great Christmas Dinner. I love not having to cook on Christmas so I just sat around and read and took pictures on my new, pink, camera.







Categories:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:41 AM

    Dawn, you have such a beautiful family!


    (hsmomof5 on MFW board)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!