Monday, October 25, 2010

Great Resources

I've been planning our Christmas lists and our Christmas unit study and came across some of my favorite resources so I thought I'd share.

The Family Nights Tool Chest from Heritage Builders. I love ALL of them and have used them since my kids were young. There is a Holiday:Family Night Tool Chest which I love and have used until the kids have memorized all the devotionals. Great, great, great books! Amazon has them.

Seeds Family Worship cd's. Seeds of Courage, Seeds of Faith, Seeds of Praise etc... We love listening to these great cd's that have good music (not annoyingly kiddy) that help us to memorize Bible verses.

Jotham's Journey - a nightly advent storybook. It gets a little monotonous but it really helped to make sure to set aside time to do advent nightly. There are two other books in the series.

I'll add more as I think of them.

Categories:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!